We see clearly from Scripture that God's heart is for justice and bringing wholeness to the broken systems and patterns of the world. God has invited us into that work. Below are a few ways to begin to to respond to that invitation.
Prayer is not the least you can do! Bethany Hoang writes, "seeking justice begins with seeking the God of justice" and we do that through the Word and prayer.
- Join with others at Austin Ridge to pray for justice. We meet the second Sunday of each month at 9:15 AM in Building D, prayer room at the Bee Cave campus.
- Set aside time to pray through Micah 6:8. Ask God to give you His heart to see justice and injustice like He does.
- Pray through the following Scriptures with the lens of God’s heart for justice: Deuteronomy 10:17-19; Psalm 10:17-18; 37:6; 140:12; Isaiah 1:17; 58:1-14; Matthew 5:2-11
- Read The Good News About Injustice by Gary Haugen
- Learn more about how Austin Ridge is currently serving in austin and around the world HERE
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the justice email list, find out about upcoming events, or to ask any questions!