The core beliefs at Austin Ridge make up the world-view, faith, and understanding that we are convinced is fundamental to true Biblical Christianity. We respect and love those that may disagree or add to these statements, but this is the list of doctrines that we ask every member of our church to believe and uphold in faith and life.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, entirely trustworthy and the final authority for all of faith and life.
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God who became man and, while on earth, He was both fully man and fully God.
- People were created in the image of God, but fell out of relationship with God through sin, and are now separated from God.
- Jesus Christ died on a cross as a substitute for us, paying the price for the death we humans deserve because of our sin.
- Jesus destroyed death by rising from the dead. By faith in Him, we are both saved from the penalty of our sin and given the promise of eternal life.
- Jesus will come again someday and will establish His kingdom in all the world, making all things new.