We are so excited to be reopen for Sunday services. For campus-specific details on reopening, click here. We will continue to have our online worship experience available on this page for those who prefer to continue worshipping from home during this time. Below you will find our latest worship experience, online connect cards, some prayer points we’re focusing on as a church during this time, a playlist of worship songs that we sing at the Ridge, and some additional resources to worship with your kids. We pray that you would connect deeply with the Lord!
ONLINE WORSHIP EXPERIENCE - JUNE 6
(UPDATED EACH SUNDAY)
Would you like to connect with us? Fill out a connect card by clicking one of the buttons below!
Would you like to speak with a pastor? We have online video chats available on Sunday mornings. Click the button below!
WORSHIP RESOURCES FOR KIDS
(UPDATED EACH SUNDAY BY 8AM)
- Pray for those individuals and families in our city who either are or will be affected by this virus and for their healing.
- Pray for the doctors and medical professionals who are on the front lines caring for those who contract coronavirus.
- Pray for our leaders in office, including the president, vice president, governors, and local officials as they guide us through this moment.
- Pray for the church to respond with thoughtfulness, wisdom, and love.
- Pray for the continued advance of the gospel even as these trying times continue to unfold.
SONGS WE SING: A SPOTIFY PLAYLIST